Tonight is Blowpony, a monthly dance party here in Portland, and one that Ray has managed to get me to go to a number of times.
I’m dressed in comfy go-out clothes, prepared to sweat it out on the dance floor. I took a nice, long disco nap, made a little sneaky roadie beverage to pregame the night, and I’m not working until late in the day tomorrow.
My inner party boy is giggling. Totally.
#feel like a kid again
1. Wake up before Ray and his roommate get up and sneak to the market for breakfast supplies.
- Greek scramble with eggs, feta, olives, mushrooms, and spinach. Orange juice (with lots of pulp), and fresh croissants with chocolate sauce over the top.
2. (Weather permitting) A hike around Mt. Tabor at noon, with a bit of snacks for a picnic. If it rains: lazy morning/early afternoon movie.
3. Disco nap around 3/4p. Cuddles included.
4. Double-date bowling with a colleague of mine and her new man-friend at 6p-ish. Beer, bowling, general goofiness.
5. Dance parties in town: Blowpony and Lumbertwink. Because he said, “I want to dance with you.”
It all started as a day to be lazy that’s turned into a day of awesome and adventure! I cannot wait!
I’m TD squared.
(too drunk to drive)"