Tonight is Blowpony, a monthly dance party here in Portland, and one that Ray has managed to get me to go to a number of times.
I’m dressed in comfy go-out clothes, prepared to sweat it out on the dance floor. I took a nice, long disco nap, made a little sneaky roadie beverage to pregame the night, and I’m not working until late in the day tomorrow.
My inner party boy is giggling. Totally.
1. Wake up before Ray and his roommate get up and sneak to the market for breakfast supplies.
- Greek scramble with eggs, feta, olives, mushrooms, and spinach. Orange juice (with lots of pulp), and fresh croissants with chocolate sauce over the top.
2. (Weather permitting) A hike around Mt. Tabor at noon, with a bit of snacks for a picnic. If it rains: lazy morning/early afternoon movie.
3. Disco nap around 3/4p. Cuddles included.
4. Double-date bowling with a colleague of mine and her new man-friend at 6p-ish. Beer, bowling, general goofiness.
5. Dance parties in town: Blowpony and Lumbertwink. Because he said, “I want to dance with you.”
It all started as a day to be lazy that’s turned into a day of awesome and adventure! I cannot wait!
Going out because damn it I am. :)
Tonight’s inspirational video (a repost).
Hear where your music takes you.
Seriously. I’ve been invited out dancing on Saturday, and it can not come soon enough.
It is tea time. And I need to watch a show or something online. Been out and about all day and I’m read to snuggle up under the covers and chill the eff out.
I’m TD squared.
(too drunk to drive)"
1. Wrote five pages.
2. Met up with Justin at the botanic gardens.
3. Lounged in a park with Justin, celebrating PDA Saturday.
4. Went swimming (!!!)
Best Saturday in a long time.